Toyo Drain U Conduit
This lightweight, rippled U-shaped conduit was developed based on Toyo Single Drainpipes. It is highly chemical and impact resistant, making it suited to temporary rain drainage conduits in mountainous areas and locations with soft soil.
- Light weight facilitates installation operations (soft ground, mountainous areas, etc.)
- Ideal for temporary drainage channels
- Lighter weight than concrete products prevents sinking in soft soils
- Economical: each unit is 5-m long and assembly and installation are easy since joints are not required.
- Excellent bending performance allows installation following the contours of the ground
- Excellent chemical resistance performance
- Light drainage channels in soft ground, remote mountainous areas
- Slope drainage, drainage of top of slopes, road gullies
- Agricultural water channels, temporary drainage channels in river improvement works
- Drainage channels in golf courses, green spaces, cemeteries, etc.
Underground drainpipes for civil engineering
Environmental Materials Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.