Toyo Rectangular Flume
All components of this innovative U-shaped conduit are made from plastic, making it lightweight and enabling speedy installation. Complex curved shapes are also possible using universal elbow joints.
- Polyethylene material is used to provide resistance to corrosion and attacks by a wide range of chemicals, including acids and alkalis.
- Extremely light weight in comparison with other types of U-shaped conduit for easy manual transport and installation
- One-touch assembly improves work efficiency
- Body sides processed for lift prevention, in addition to lift prevention angles inserted at bottom
- Pre-marked holes to allow hole opening on site
- Drainage channels for housing land development
- Agricultural water channels
- Industrial drainage channels
- Drainage channels for civil engineering
- Drainage channels on soft ground
- Water-catching channels in wetlands
- Drainage channels on slopes and mountainous areas
- Emergency/temporary drainage channels
Underground drainpipes for civil engineering
Environmental Materials Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.