Denka Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) considers the protection of personal information provided by clients and shareholders (hereinafter collectively referred to as “clients”) through this website and other means as its important responsibility. Therefore, the Company strives to appropriately manage personal information and protect the privacy of its clients based on the following policies. Also, please acknowledge that these policies are subject to change without prior notice.
Purposes of using personal information
Personal information of clients
The Company will use the personal information of its clients solely for the following purposes:
- To reply to inquiries from clients or provide them with consultations
- To offer the Company's products, services and Related Information to clients
- Purposes that have been publicized or notified to clients in advance
- Purposes to which clients have explicitly consented in advance
- Purposes deemed clear based on the circumstances of acquisition
- Purposes recognized as a special case by law
Personal information of shareholders
The Company will use the personal information of its shareholders solely for the following purposes:
- To communicate with shareholders
- To exercise rights in accordance with the Commercial Code
- To manage information of shareholders in accordance with laws and standards
Personal information of recruitment applicants
The Company will use the personal information of applicants obtained through its recruiting activities solely for the following purposes:
- To make a decision on recruitment
- To inform interview dates
- To inform a decision on recruitment
Disclosing personal information to third parties
The Company will not disclose or divulge any personal information to third parties except for the following cases:
- The Company provides personal information to its group companies in order to jointly use for the above-mentioned purposes.
- The Company provides personal information to subcontractors to which it assigns operations within the limits necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
- The Company provides personal information to a company that takes over some of the Company's operations.
- When clients have consented in advance to the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
- Personal information is provided to third parties in accordance with applicable laws.
Disclosure, correction and deletion
The Company strives to properly manage all personal information by keeping them accurate and up-to-date. It will handle requests from clients for disclosure, correction and deletion of their personal information in a prompt and reasonable manner. In such cases, a written request or e-mail should be submitted to the section in charge so that the Company can precisely understand the nature of the request.
For any enquiries on personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address:
Administrative Department, Denka Company Limited, 1-1, Nihonbashi Muromachi 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 103-8338
A framework for protecting and managing personal information
The Company strives to take all possible measures to ensure the security of personal information. Therefore, it has established "Personal Information Protection Rules" to clarify the system of internal responsibility for managing personal information and make known to all employees the handling, protection and management of such information.
Links to other websites
This website uses access log files for the purposes of analyzing the usage condition of the website, administering website activities, identifying the trend of user activities, and gathering a wide range of demographic data for collective use. In this way, the Company gathers statistical data on the usage of its website such as webpages viewed, the time spent on webpages, visitors' web browsers and operating systems as well as the previous website before visiting this website and the trend of navigating between webpages. The Company does not use access logs to collect personal information.