Toyo Double Drainpipes SP
These pipes have a flat, smooth inner-surface construction and are highly flexible. Under certain conditions, this makes them possible to install bended sections without using special-order elbow joints.
These pipes show excellent flexibility while offering smooth inside walls.
Connectable to Toyo Double Drainpipes
Toyo Double Drainpipes SP can be connected to Toyo Double Drainpipes as both share the same external dimensions and shape.
Reduced construction time
Since elbow joints (custom order parts) are not necessary, construction work can begin immediately.
Note: Elbow joints may be necessary depending on specifications and angles.
In addition, less elbows and less connection joints between elbows and main pipes result in cost reductions (please refer to the cost comparison with examples of construction works).
High withstanding pressure
The pipes are one-piece extrusion with a crest-and-trough structure and are made of polyethylene resin. As a result, they offer a high flattening resistance.
Smooth water flow
Smooth inner walls offer low resistance, with a roughness coefficient equivalent to that of PVC pipes, resulting in extremely smooth water flow.
Light weight facilitates work
Because the pipes are relatively lighter than other products such as iron and concrete and have excellent flexibility, transportation and laying down are easy.
Polyethylene material is used to provide resistance to corrosion and attacks by a wide range of chemicals, including acids and alkalis.
Excellent impact resistance
The use of polyethylene provides superior impact resistance in comparison with other materials (PVC pipes, etc.).
- Hillside channels in intermediate and mountainous agricultural areas
- Road construction, land development, and culvert works for disaster prevention
- Drainage of farm fields
Underground drainpipes for civil engineering
Underground drainpipes for agriculture
Environmental Materials Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.