Toyo Drain Ring Pipe
This pipe has a smooth, flat inner surface in an independent ring construction. It is mainly used for rainwater drainage on expressways, and agricultural drainpipes. The joints maintain a water-tightness of 0.05 Mpa.
Improved, outstanding water-tightness
A watertight ring socket is adopted to allow strong, outstanding water-tightness functions in comparison with conventional spiral-pipe sockets.
Improved detachment prevention performance
Adhesiveness between pipe and socket has been improved through the use of an independent ring form.
High withstanding pressure
In comparison with straight PE pipe (smooth inner and outer wall pipe), the crests and troughs of the ribbed structure produce a superior cross-sectional shape that increases the flattening resistance.
Light weight facilitates work
Because the pipes are relatively lighter than other products and have excellent flexibility, transportation and laying down are easy.
Polyethylene material is used to provide resistance to corrosion and attacks by a wide range of chemicals, including acids and alkalis.
Excellent impact resistance
The use of polyethylene provides superior impact resistance in comparison with other materials (PVC pipes, etc.). Also suitable for installation in snowy and cold areas.
- Drainage piping for highways
- Piping of small drainage channels
- Hillside drainage channels
- Land development, etc.
Underground drainpipes for civil engineering
Environmental Materials Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.