This environmentally friendly curing tape can be torn easily by hand.
- This product is friendly to the environment because it uses an acrylic emulsion adhesive that contains no toluene.
- This product can be used even in cold regions because of its excellent initial tack.
- It uses Caralyan Y (special PE film), making it easy to tear cleanly by hand.
- The base material is flexible and melds well with the adhered material.
- This product does not intentionally use toxic substances designated by the EU’s RoHS Directive.
- Curing of spray and brush coatings
- For flooring in homes, buildings, and other structures
Cautions for Use
After the tape is removed, adhesive residue may be left on the material it is adhered to, or the surface may be damaged, depending on the type of material, the length of adhesion, or the environment. Be sure to check before use.
Physical Properties (These properties are typical values. They are not guarantees.)
Construction & Air conditioning
Living & Environment Products
Advanced Tape Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.