Anticorrosive Vinyl Tape
This Vinyl tape protects and prevents corrosion of pipelines and cables.
- Our anticorrosive Vinyl Tape is JIS Z 1901 certified.
- This Vinyl Tape has excellent electrical insulation functionality, and is less susceptible to degradation of resistibility after installation.
- It provides good protection against natural corrosion of underground metal pipes, as well as electrolytic corrosion from leakage current.
- It is easy to work with, and can be wound easily around the curved parts of joints and other areas.
- Protecting and preventing corrosion in water, sewage, gas, and other pipelines
- Protecting and preventing corrosion in electrical and communication cables
- Protection of factory pipes and ducts subject to humid or corrosive environments
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)||Packing (rolls)||Color|
|0.4||25||10||100||Standard colors as below|
Physical Properties (These properties are typical values. They are not guarantees.)
|Item||Adhesive strength (N/10mm)||Tensile strength||Elongation|
|At room temperature||After immersion in hot water||At room temperature||After immersion in hot water|
|Item||Insulation resistance||PH||Heat resistance||Heat resistance|
|JIS ratings||100 and over||±1.0||No discoloration or discharge of the film or adhesive shall occur at 50℃.||-No transfer of adhesive, tearing of the film, or cracking of the film shall occur at -5℃.|
|Measured values||1000 and over||Within ±1.0||Acceptable||Acceptable|
Construction & Air conditioning
Living & Environment Products
Advanced Tape Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.