Pipe Sealing Tape
This printed adhesive tape uses polyester cloth backing, and displays the pipe diameter.
- The polyester cloth backing makes it easy to tear by hand.
- It has excellent water resistance and adhesive strength, and can be used under harsh conditions.
- The tape is labeled with the pipe diameter to make it easier to match up with pipes.
- This product does not intentionally use toxic substances designated by the EU’s RoHS Directive.
・For sleeve-seal piping
|Product||Thickness (mm)||Width(mm)||Length(m)||Packing (rolls)||Applicable size
|Single-sheet length (mm)||Sheet|
|Pipe Sealing Tape 75||0.163||100||25||24||50・75||100||250|
|Pipe Sealing Tape 125||165||16||90・100・125||165||151|
|Pipe Sealing Tape 175||202||8||150・175||210||119|
|Pipe Sealing Tape 200||243||8||200||248||100|
Physical Properties (These properties are typical values. They are not guarantees.)
|Adhesive strength||Holding force||Unwinding force||Tensile strength||Elongation|
Construction & Air conditioning
Electronics & Innovative Products
High Functional Adhesive Materials Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.