Wire Harness Vinyl Tape
In 1964, we harnessed our experience with VINI-TAPE to launch a variant for automotive wiring. This product has a long history of reliability. We can support a variety of specifications according to our customers’ needs. We also offer environmentally friendly alternatives: we can provide products with lead-free adhesive stabilizers, and replace adhesives in some of our products with low-VOC alternatives as needed.
- This product was designed for ease of use. The backing is made using polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which has superb flexibility.
- It is easy to tear by hand, and winds well. It also adheres firmly.
- Our proprietary manufacturing technology minimizes tape deformation over time.
- It comes in a wide variety of colors, making it excellent for use in identification.
- The toluene content was greatly reduced through the use of environmentally friendly low-VOC adhesive.
- This product does not intentionally use toxic substances designated by the EU’s RoHS Directive.
Binding of wire harnesses for automobiles, telecom equipment, etc.
|#234W Harness Tape||0.13||15||20||240||Standard colors as above
|19||200||Standard colors as above|
|#232W Harness Tape||0.1||19||25||200||Black|
|#246 Frame-Resistant Harness Tape||0.11||19||25||200||Black|
|#234WS Slit Harness Tape||0.13||10||20||400||Black, Gray, Blue, White, Green|
※Please Contact us for any other specifications.
Physical Properties (These properties are typical values. They are not guarantees.)
|Product||Adhesive strength||Tensile strength||Elongation||Volume
※Measurements for #234WS Slit Harness Tape are before slit treatment.
Auto Industry(vinyl tape)
Living & Environment Products
Advanced Tape Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.