Since SBC resin "CLEAREN" (styrene-butadiene block copolymer) has excellent transparency, impact resistance, and hinge performance, and can also be compounded with GPPS without impairing transparency, it is widely used as a reinforcing agent as well.
- Its peculiar molecular structure affords superb transparency, hinge performance, and texture, as well as excellent thermal stability enabling reduced blistering.
- It also has excellent moldability, and is a high performance transparent resin that is well-suited to various molding methods including injection and extrusion molding (for forming films and sheets), blow molding, inflation molding, profile extrusion, etc.
Its wide variety of uses include: shrink films, food packaging material sheets, electronic component packaging materials, packaging material sheets for manufacturing, blister packs, ampoules, cosmetic caps, toys, miscellaneous articles, etc.
Styrenic transparent resinsProduct List
Performance Plastics Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.