Denka Boron Nitride Shapes
Denka Boron Nitride Shapes is a machinable ceramic made by Boron Nitride powders (h-BN).
Denka Boron Nitride Shapes has an excellent perform in high temperature, high electrical resistivity, chemical inertness, and machinability. These special characteristics allow its use for sintering nitride ceramics, as parts of semiconductor machines, as nozzles for specialty alloys, insulators for high temperatures, etc. With the extraordinary machinability, we can produce all types of customized shapes.
- Setters for nitride ceramics
- Parts for semiconductor machines
- Crucibles/Nozzles for molten metal
- Insulators for high temperature furnaces
- Boron source for immersion in Si wafers
Electronics & Innovative Products
Advanced Specialty Materials Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.