DENKA THERMALLY CONDUCTIVE SPACER (Flexible Silicon Sheet)
A material of high thermal conductivity (low heat resistance) made by filling silicon with a high content of our ceramic fillers. It offers great adhesion to uneven surface of electronic parts such as CPUs and MPUs, and transfers the heat to heat-sinks efficiently.
Characteristic products have been developed through careful selection of a filler and combination techniques. With these products, materials can be selected according to applications and purposes such as high thermal conductivity and high flexibility.
- PCs (MPU, chipset)
- Digital home appliances (IC)
- Power source
Electronics & Innovative Products
Heat-Dissipating Materials G
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.