DENKA ALSINK (Al-Diamond MMC type)
"DENKA ALSINK(Al-Diamond MMC type)" is composites consisting of aluminum and diamond, and is very good material with low thermal expansion, high thermal conductivity (>500W/m K), high strength and light weight. Great attention is being paid to this products for heat sink member of GaN semiconductor chip.
- Lightweight: 1/3 weight of the copper base board
- 500W/m K : Copper base plate par or more high thermal conductivity.
- Ideal for heat dissipation of GaN semiconductor.
- The best Alternative of copper-alloy material(Cu/W, Cu/Mo etc), it is expected even higher performance.
Medical device, heat dissipation element of high frequency device for communication satellite
1. Representative values of physical properties
|Diamond content (Vol%)||57|
|Thermal conductivity (W/mK)||500|
|Specific heat (J/g・K)||0.62|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (10-6/K)||7.5|
|Flexural strength (MPa)||300|
|Young’s modulus (GPa)||340|
|Melting point (℃)||570|
2. Comparison table between Al-Diamond MMC type and competing heat sink materials
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
Electronics & Innovative Products
Electronic Products Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.