DENKA SN PLATE
A high thermal conductivity and high-toughness ceramic substrate based on silicon nitride (Si3N4) having excellent mechanical properties and thermal conductivity about 4 times
- Thermal conductivity: about four times greater than alumina
- Mechanical properties: a substrate that has excellent mechanical properties, such as high fracture toughness and bending strength, and is durable under severe conditions involving rapid temperature changes
- Thermal expansion ratio: close to that of silicon
- Power transistor module: for industrial machinery (machine tools, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, wind power generation, FA robots, etc.), electric railway
Comparison of physical properties and characteristic
Electronics & Innovative Products
Electronic Products Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.