DENKA SPHERICAL ALUMINA
Denka Spherical Alumina is high sphericity alumina, developed by Denka’s unique high temperature melting technologies.
Denka spherical alumina can provide high thermal conductivity and improvement of the surface hardness of the various resines or rubbers by filling them.
Low ionic impurity type is also available. This can be used in the electronic materials field where reliability is required.
Easily filled with high content to various types of resins/rubbers, and can also control wear in kneading machines or molds compared with irregular-shaped fillers.. The particle distribution can be adjusted according to use. (particle diameter: Submicron-70µm micrometer)
- Filler for thermal interface material
- Filler for semiconductor sealants
- Powder to be laid for ceramic baking
- Abrasive grain
- Spraying material
Electronics & Innovative Products
Advanced Specialty Materials Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.