Boron Nitride Powder
Hexagonal boron nitride powder (h-BN) is a white powder having a scaly crystalline structure similar to that of graphite, and is a chemically stable material, giving rise to moniker "white graphite."
Hexagonal boron nitride powder is a material showing excellent thermal conductivity, heat and corrosion resistance, electric insulation, lubrication/demolding performance, and used as an additive to various types of matrixes. Also, BN coating agent is used as heat resistant demolding material for various types of metal/glass by making use of its corrosion resistance and demolding characteristics.
- Thermal conductivity: Additives to various types of heat-dissipation materials, etc.
- Lubrication performance: Additives to grease and oil ,etc.
- Demolding performance: Coating materials for metal and glass molding dies, etc.
- Electric insulation: Filler for insulation and heat-dissipation materials
- Corrosion resistance: Protective coating materials for molten metal, etc.
- Thermal resistance: Additives for high-temperature lubrication, etc.
Electronics & Innovative Products
Advanced Specialty Materials Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.