Silicon Nitride Powder
Silicon nitride is a non-oxide ceramic having excellent thermal/mechanical characteristics. It is mainly used as a construction material in many areas. The products in our lineup have different average particle size.
Moldings using silicon nitride powder are lightweight, shaving excellent high-temperature strength/toughness against breakage, and quite sensational characteristics such as resistance to wear, corrosion and thermal shock, etc. and such features are receiving wide attention. This is a material with potential applications in components for automotive engines, electronics, and industrial machinery; as well as in various types of composite materials.
- Thermal engine components: Automotive engine components, gas turbine components, etc.
- Mechanical components: Cutting tools, bearings, etc.
- Corrosion resistant components: Molten alumina-related components, etc.
- General industrial components: Wear resistant components, high temperature insulation components, heat resistant containers such as setters, heat resistant jigs, etc.
Electronics & Innovative Products
Advanced Specialty Materials Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.