DENKA FUSED SILICA FILLER (DF) Super-Fine Spherical Particle Type (SFP-M・UFP)
This is an super fine spherical silica particle produced by using our proprietary manufacturing technologies. Average particle sizes of 0.7µm, 0.3µm, 100nm are available. They have high dispersivity, and can achieve high content filling for various types of resins. They can be used in the fileds of electronic materials and optics as typified by the following applications. And they can be also used as the surface modification filler by being coated with surface preparation agent.
- Super Fine Powder (submicron silica) is suitable for reducing viscosity, increasing fluidity, and reducing flash in various types of resins and varnishes.
- Ultra Fine Powder (nano-order silica) has less cohesion (structure) than conventional fumed/precipitated silica, with excellent workability.
- Additive to increase fluidity and reduce flash in various types of resins (epoxy resins, etc.), such as semiconductor sealants
- Toner external additive materials
- Silicon rubber filling
- Sintering material and sintering agent
- Filler for liquid type sealants
- Various types of resin fillers
- Resin substrates
- Narrow-gap applications
- Abrasive powder
Electronics & Innovative Products
Advanced Specialty Materials Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.