DENKA FUSED SILICA (DF) SPHERICAL (FB, FBX)
A type made by melting crushed silica rock at high temperature, and by producing spheres from the molten material by means of surface tension. Our technologies accumulated over many years enable us to meet customer requirements for varied particle distribution.
With its spherical shape, various advantages can be obtained, such as improved fluidity in resin filler applications, high content filling, and improved wear resistance, etc. In particular, we have accumulated many years of experience working on fillers for semiconductor sealing epoxy resins, and low uranium (low alpha) grades are also available for memory applications.
- Filler for Semiconductor sealants
- Various types of resin fillers
- Sintering material and sintering agent
Electronics & Innovative Products
Advanced Specialty Materials Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.