DENKA THERMO SHEET EC
A sheet that has been designed to have electrical conductivity with carbon black. Polystyrene based and polycarbonate based grades are available, enabling application in a wide range of applications.
- It offers excellent balance between mechanical strength and moldability, and can be used in applications such as complex forms and deep-drawing shapes.
- It consists of 3 layers with stable electrical conductivity for enhanced anti-static effectiveness
- Grades with higher wear resistance are also available, for preventing contamination of semiconductors, electronic components, etc.
Embossed carrier tape
Electronics & Innovative Products
High Functional Films & Adhesives Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.