ELEGRIP TAPE (Back Grinding Tape)
Back grinding tape is used to protect the circuit surface r from damage by foreign matter, chipping, cracking and contamination during back grinding process. With developments of jumbo-sized and thinned wafer and high-bumped wafer, the function required to the BG tape are (1) low contamination levels, (2) highly close contact to wafer-, and (3) easiness of peeling. Elegrip BG tape meets these requirements. In addition, it is water insoluble, making it effectively use around water and making washing unnecessary.
- Excellent adhesion to an uneven wafer surfaces, such as on the circuit side
- Effective control of particles
- Excellent grinding accuracy (TTV) and good water-seepage control during back grinding
- Easy peeling
- Effective control on adhesive deterioration with time
Electronics & Innovative Products
High Functional Films & Adhesives Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.