DENKA SPHERICAL MAGNESIA
With the evolution of Electric vehicles and Hybrid vehicles and the high integration of electronic materials, the demand for heat-dissipating resins is increasing day by day. Until now, Denka has provided spherical alumina as heat-dissipating filler with high-flowability, but this time we have launched "Spherical Magnesia" as a next-generation product.
(Particle size: 60 μm / 120 μm. Other particle sizes are under development)
This product has been confirmed to have moisture resistance and reliability under 85℃ and 85% conditions.
It is possible to increase the flexibility of heat management while maintaining the high flow of resin.
- Heat dissipation pad for lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles
- Heat dissipation sheet for various semiconductor packages
- High thermal paste for 5G communication base stations
- High thermal paste for in-vehicle electrical equipment
Electronics & Innovative Products
Advanced Specialty Materials Dept.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.