Sealing Tape for Wafer Cassette Shipments
This wafer cassette sealing tape uses special polyethylene as a backing material. It has low out-gas emissions, and is effective for silicon wafer cassette sealing in delicate environments.
- This product is environmentally friendly, using no PVC materials.
- It uses a special polyethylene base material, making it excellent at forming to cassettes.
- The use of a special acrylic adhesive prevents adhesive residue.
- The rolls are made from plastic, eliminating paper dust from the rolls and other fine debris.
- This product does not intentionally use toxic substances designated by the EU’s RoHS Directive.
- Sealing cassette containers for silicon wafer conveyance
Cautions for Use
After the tape is removed, adhesive residue may be left on the material it is adhered to, or the surface may be damaged, depending on the type of material, the length of adhesion, or the environment. Be sure to check before use.
Physical Properties (These properties are typical values. They are not guarantees.)
|Sealing for Wafer Cassette|
Products for Clean Room
Living & Environment Products
Advanced Tape Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.