This aluminum tape cuts in straight lines. We developed it to fasten heat insulating materials and other materials.
- This product uses a special synthetic rubber adhesive. This gives it highly stable adhesive strength at low temperatures.
- It uses Caralyan Y (special PE film), making it easy to tear cleanly by hand.
- It has no peel sheet, reducing the amount of industrial waste.
- It can be affixed in layers, giving it superb functionality when used in half-overlapping layers.
- It uses an environmentally friendly non-solvent rubber hot-melt adhesive.
- We offer both glossy and non-glossy (matte) types. Choose the one that suits your needs.
- This product does not intentionally use toxic substances designated by the EU’s RoHS Directive.
Affixing heat insulating materials.
Physical Properties（These properties are typical values. They are not guarantees.）
Construction & Air conditioning
Living & Environment Products
Advanced Tape Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.