This packing tape can be printed with a wide variety of designs aimed at advertising or promoting agriculture, forest, or marine products, or preventing pilferage.
- Can be manufactured with about 1/3 the volume of general gravure printed lots.
- The ability to print on the adhesive color base (white or transparent) reduces cost.
- This product does not intentionally use toxic substances designated by the EU’s RoHS Directive.
- Printing tape for packaging
(Products for printing)
- Minimum Print 40A (total thickness 65µ)
- Minimum Print 30A (total thickness 55µ)
|Width(mm)||Length(ｍ)||Production lot (rolls) *In case of OPP Tape|
* Note that production volumes may vary slightly. (Roughly ±10%)
|Printable colors||Design pitch|
*Ask us about other design pitches.
Living & Environment Products
Advanced Tape Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.