TEFKA is ECTFE (copolymer of ethylene and chlorotrifluoroethylene) based film with the high level of transparency and the flame retardance.
In addition to the general fluoride resin properties (weatherability, chemical resistance), the chloride atom within its polymer construction provide flame retardance and grilled resistance as its unique property.
- Photovoltaic related materials
- Membrane construction
- Release film
The basic properties of TEFKA
|Tensile Modulus of
|Heat Resistant||Melting Point||℃||242||260|
|Optic Property||Total Light
|Electrical Property||Volume Resistivity
Living & Environment Products
Business Promoting Dept. (TEFKA, DX film)
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.