Large Rectangular Gutters D-150
Large Rectangular Toyo Gutters D-150 are large covered rain gutters that are installed below the roof’s eaves. They blend well with the building’s appearance and harmonize with the eaves because the clamps are not visible. A wide variety of colors is available, enabling them to bring out the beauty of large buildings.
- Homes and large buildings with elegant eaves
As large-size decorative gutters, these models adopt inner hangers and add a simple elegance to the eaves of homes and large buildings. Their design results in an improved appearance, with gutters nicely integrated into the eaves of homes, or harmonized with their surroundings on large buildings.
- Strength design
The ribbed structure of the front and bottom of the gutters enhances their strength, allowing installation not only on homes, but also on factories, warehouses or stores, as large-size decorative materials. Workability has been improved, with a large selection of hardware available for installation in various conditions.
Rain gutters receive rainwater fallen on buildings and drain it smoothly. They fulfill the important role of preventing residual rainwater from turning into moisture and damaging buildings. As part of the exterior, they also accent the features of the external appearance without any sense of incongruity.
Eave Downspout specifications
|Eave Troughs||D type 150
(Length: 4,000 mm)
Rain gutters for non-housing
Living & Environment Products
Housing & Environmental Materials Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.