Kakudera Toyo Gutters are accented with a soft curve. They are used particularly often in edge of eaves over entryways and canopy tops.
- Small-size decorative gutters for porches and eaves
Rain gutters receive rainwater fallen on buildings and drain it smoothly. They fulfill the important role of preventing residual rainwater from turning into moisture and damaging buildings. As part of the exterior, they also accent the features of the external appearance without any sense of incongruity.
Eave troughs specifications
(Length: 2,700 mm)
Rain gutters for homes
Living & Environment Products
Housing & Environmental Materials Department
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.