DENKA PORTLAND FLY-ASH CEMENT
A cement made by mixing ordinary Portland cement with fly-ash in compliance with the Japanese "JIS A 6201 fly-ash for concrete" standard, offering concrete fluidity equivalent to that of ordinary Portland cement but with less mixing water by comparison, thus reducing hydration heat as well.
- Offers far superior long-term strength in material age after three months.
- Since less hydration heat is generated, it is best suited for pouring massive quantities of concrete.
- As it generates chemically stable hydrated substances, it exhibits superior resistance to acids and salts.
- Affords high watertightness, demonstrating effective waterproofing.
- Its low dry shrinkage reduces the occurrence of cracks.
Mass concrete, structures requiring watertightness
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.