DENKA MODERATE HEAT PORTLAND CEMENT
A cement made by reducing the content of A-LITE C3S and aluminate phase C3A in the major minerals constituting cement clinker, in order to control the hydration heat given forth when cement reacts with water.
- Its initial strength is lower than that of ordinary cement, but its long-term strength is equivalent to, or greater than that of ordinary cement.
- It can control the amount of increase in concrete temperature, and as its chemical resistance is great, with low dry shrinkage, it offers excellent stability.
Massive concrete engineering works (dams, large-scale pier work, etc.)
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.