DENKA PORTLAND BLAST-FURNACESLAG CEMENT
A cement made by mixing ordinary Portland cement with granulated blast furnace slag. Although its initial strength performance is lower than that of Portland cement, its long-term strength after 28 days in material age is equivalent to or better than that of Portland cement.
- Since the hydration reaction of slag advances gradually over a long period, good long-term strength can be obtained.
- Offers excellent chemical resistance, watertightness, and prevention against alkali aggregate reactions, for which it is widely used in dams, seaports, and river works, as well as ordinary concrete engineering work.
General construction/civil engineering works
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.