DENKA THERMALLY CONDUCTIVE SPACER (Phase Change Sheet Type)
A heat-dissipation material made by filling thermoplastic resins with a high content of ceramic filler
Excellent low thermal resistance can be obtained through great adhesion to parts by specific-temperature softening process
- PCs (MPU, chipset)
- FPDs (flat panel display)
- Driver ICs
Electronics & Innovative Products
Heat-Dissipating Materials G
- It is the customer’s responsibility to always test products before use and confirm their fitness for purpose and safety.
- Any product contained on this Website or any product using a product contained on this Website should be disposed of in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Before use, please confirm the detailed method of use, precautions, and other information by using the technical documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet. These materials are available from the relevant Division. Please request them.
- The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice as new knowledge becomes available.