The Denka Value（Corporate Philosophy）
Since its founding in 1915, Denka has worked to contribute to social development and win the trust of society through manufacturing operations centered on chemical engineering.
In 2015, our centennial year, we established the “The Denka Principles” to determine our fundamental stance for business conduct, basic precepts that should be always referred to by employees, and the way we relate to society.
And 2016, we have established the corporate philosophy "The Denka Value". It consists of the “The Denka Mission” and “The Denka Principles”. Taking a forward-thinking approach, we will act in line with our goal of helping to create a better society while maintaining the trust of our stakeholders.
The Denka Value consists of the Denka Mission, which represents our uppermost mission statement, and the Denka Principles, a set of precepts guiding actions taken by every Group employee.
The Denka Mission
Taking on the challenge of expanding the possibilities of chemistry to create new value and contribute to sound social development.
Note: Based on the corporate slogan “Possibility of chemistry”
The Denka Principles
1. Boldly confront challenges with determination and sincerity.
2. Think and take action today with the future in mind.
3. Deliver new values, and inspire customers through innovative monozukuri*.
4. Respect the environment and create a cheerful workplace that prioritizes safety.
5. Contribute to a better society, whilst taking pride in being a trusted corporate citizen.